Try These Methods To Tighten Skin
Lifetime events like pregnancy, losing weight, and the inevitability of aging can cause skin to droop and lose its elasticity. No matter whether it’s skin on your arms, thighs or stomach, there are modifications you can take to tighten your skin up.
Method 1: Diet and Exercise
1. Consume a lot of water. Hydrated skin produces healthy skin, so make it part of your daily routine to take in plenty of H2O. Drink 5 or more glasses for optimal results.
- Drinking herbal tea and coconut water as a supplement will not only hydrate your skin, but provides the additional benefit of essential nutrients for your body
- Bypass consuming excessive coffee and alcohol, as they dehydrate over time your body
2. Intake raw foods. Vegetables and fruits in their purest form are extremely beneficial for your skin. These are full of minerals and vitamins that lead to healthy skin with a beautiful look.
- Whip-up vegetable and fruit and smoothies to have for breakfast each day.
- Experimenting with juicing is an excellent way to get a quick helping of produce. Use green vegetables, like spinach and kale, for optimal results.
3. Experiment with weight training, do yoga, or practice calisthenics. Cardio workouts of any kind are perfect for losing weight, and as important these workouts serve to tighten skin by adding muscle tone.
Method 2: Skin treatments
1. Skin Exfoliation: You probably haven’t considered it, but exfoliating your skin actually does more than just invigorate it by getting rid of dead skin cells. It also triggers circulation in that body area in order for your skin to get the oxygen and nutrients it needs to replentish itself.
- Dry brushing is an great approach to exfoliating your skin, and it’s also not expensive. Purchase a body brush made of essential fibers, accessible at your local drug store or beauty supply house.
2. Apply oil to manage your skin hydration. After showering, dab on a coat of oil will serve to trap the moisture in your skin, which improves its elasticity.
- Baby oil is inexpensive and easy to find. Castor oil and almond oil are also great for your skin.
- Try adding a few drops of oil to your bath. Your skin will get infused with oil as you relax.
3. Try a skin-firming cream or lotion. Look for products containing vitamin A, vitamin E, and collagen, all of which help tighten the skin.
We recommend a skin firming cream that contains the most caffeine and retinol on the market – Bodishape’s Slimming Contour Cream for Firmer Skin and Cellulite Reduction
Retinol (Vitamin A) pulls the layer beneath the superficial skin taut giving a much more appealing appearance. Applied topically retinol can improve the shape of the elastin in your skin as well as build collagen.
Caffeine, a vasoconstrictor and diuretic, makes skin look smoother by drying up fat cells and enlarging blood vessels.
For more information as well as a discount coupon from the manufacturer to test this product click this link: http://123deleteme.com/treatment